Sunday 17 November 2013

Epson Scanner for under $200!!! And review.






Feather in charcoal, photographed with canon 1100D.
Same feather in charcoal but scanned with my Epson scanner. So much clearer than a photograph.

Love my new scanner, previously I was just using the scanner in my multi function printer but the DPI was half this scanners.

Easy to set up and use, only took me 15 minutes to get it out of the box and connect it with my computer, comes with a simple editing program so you can flip or crop the scan instantly. 

It came with a 12 month warranty with the store I bought it from, and through the Epson site if a technical problem occurs with the product they will replace it, as long a it wasn't you dropping it after the warranty. The sites operators are nice and easy to talk to, so head over to their site to read other reviews and pick the right scanner for your price range and needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment